Studio Traffic Manager (Up to £40k DOE)
Storm is an award-winning full-service creative agency based in Essex.
We’re growing fast, and are now looking for an Studio Traffic Manager to join the team.
You will be the essential link connecting Client Operations, Management and Creative teams to the other departments within the agency.
You’ll be the gatekeeper of operational processes, able to take a view on briefs and requests flowing into the department, ensuring all information required is captured, guaranteeing we hit the ground running when we start any project. You will ensure the delivery of work to the client operations team, to agreed timelines and budgets.
You are intelligent, analytical and relentless in your pursuit of efficiency, understanding the strengths of each staff member by completely immersing yourself in the day-to-day running of the agency.
- Managing workflow and traffic across digital, creative and web development departments
- Managing all resource and trafficking projects from start to finish across the business to ensure deadlines are met, managed and work is of the highest quality
- Evaluating operational processes within the agency and recommending and driving their implementation
- Effortlessly juggling requests and deadlines, whilst ensuring the teams are well-briefed and supported
- Continual monitoring of time sheets, flagging any project creep or forecast project creep early on in the process
- Frequently ‘walk the line’ of the studio, checking in with individuals and tracking the status of projects
- Traffic/Studio Management: Minimum of 3 years (Preferred)
- Traffic and workflow management experience
- Experience working with or as a creative studio manager
- Experience working as or with Project Managers/Producers
- Strong understanding of creative budgets and timelines
- Strategic thinker with desire to drive top quality output
- Patient and assertive multitasker with high attention to detail
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today with your CV and covering letter.