As a strategist, your brain doesn’t work in the same way as everyone else’s. You think a little differently, dig more deeply and really see the world from a marketer’s point of view. You’re a strategist, social media professional and copywriter all rolled into one. A seriously intelligent all-rounder yet unmistakably skilled and focused.
You’re as comfortable doing as you are thinking, with the ability to confidently drive an idea from concept through to execution. You’ll be no stranger to complex business subjects or versatile enough to tackle, digest and interpret them in engaging ways. You’ll have a significant level of autonomy with your decisions and approach (though top level direction will be provided), and you will be responsible for drawing information from various clients and individuals both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Understand multiple aspects of clients’ businesses
- Have a broad understanding of marketing and sales functions
- Interpret briefs and get to grips with strategic requirements
- Keep regular contact with individuals
- Create social calendars and execute them
- Liaise with HoD and in-house copywriters to get thought leadership pieces written
- Keep on top of industry related trends and jump on any topical opportunities
- Idea generation and writing of thought leadership posts
- Will be a graduate or have experience in Business/Marketing/A related discipline
- Are a confident writer and a great communicator
- Know social media like the back of your hand, not just from a personal perspective but for the use of a business
- Will approach everything with a strategic eye and creative mind
- Are enthusiastic about building relationships, and understand how to nurture them
- Are no stranger to hard work. You want to produce the very best results for clients
- Have excellent time-keeping skills
If you’re both left and right-brained, ready to challenge yourself, and are always pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved, we would love to hear from you. Send our team your covering letter and CV to apply.