This role is all about being able to put yourself in somebody else’s shoes.
You’ll take the form of multiple Thought Leaders across various industries and be responsible for maintaining their social presences across specific platforms. You will work from a set of parameters defined by the strategy and content team, as well as take part in phone calls with the Thought Leaders on a weekly basis to ensure all content and engagement is authentic and true to their viewpoints. You will be directed to a high level, but will have a level of autonomy in your ability to execute social strategies and move things forward.
Empathy, intelligence and social savviness are all traits you possess, you’re a truly lateral thinker with a keen eye to spot opportunities and monopolise on topical events to create social content.
You’ll be acting networker and thought leader on behalf of some very prominent figures within organisations, be responsible for growing their following, nurturing their connections and writing engaging posts. This role is perfect for a grad looking to make their mark and really show what they're made of.
- Building lists of key prospects
- Daily engagement with relevant posts and connections
- Creating and keeping on top of multiple posting schedules
- Requesting appropriate copy, design, video assets from department head to hit deadlines
- Coming up with ideas for posts and writing them
- Multiple posting across different platforms, tracking them and their success
- Ongoing monitoring
Experience & Skills:
- Educated to degree level (English, Business or Marketing degrees preferred)
- Strong English Language skills (must be able to demonstrate this)
- Interests in business and marketing
- Tech and social savvy with a hunger to keep on top of trends
- Highly organised self starter with excellent time management skills
- Work well under high pressure
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If you want to join our growing content team and build a career with Essex’s highest rated agency, send us a C.V. and covering letter stating why you’re the right fit for the job.