Senior PR Executive (FT/PT)
We’re looking for a seasoned PR professional to join our growing team and catapult our clients into the spotlight. You need to be creative, experienced in both traditional and digital PR strategies, and be able to work across a broad range of sectors to raise the public profile of our clients.
This is not pushing out press releases. We want a high-flyer who is innovative, harnessing the power of our content and design teams to steer the public image of our clients in new, exciting and effective ways.
You’ll be equally at home presenting your ideas in Boardrooms as reaching out to influential bloggers with workable content ideas. Your strategies will deal less in the intangibles of ‘buzz’ and ‘hype’ and more in hard currencies such as obtaining backlinks for improved SEO and opportunities for business leads.
Always a professional, you’ll take on an ambassadorial role for our clients, immersing yourself in the environment they work in both online and offline, helping to position their brand effectively.
And you’ll be in a unique position to help shape the direction of the agency’s PR services, building our visibility by using your writing flair in award entries and ratings campaigns.
- Directing, leading and implementing intelligent, creative and commercially-minded PR campaigns
- Setting metrics and measuring the performance of campaigns so they are always results-driven
- Providing sound, insightful and sensitive advice to clients on PR opportunities, risks and the potential for business development
- Networking offline and online, tracking and contributing to public and industry-relevant discussions, and advising clients of the forums they should be active in
- Writing a range of PR collateral under pressure, with minimal input, from technical articles in journals to blogs
- Identifying relevant influencers for outreach, then building and maintaining relationships with a view to securing valuable backlinks
- Offering a press office function, including crisis communications, reactive PR support, press event management and stakeholder communications
- Providing PR briefing materials and training to clients, as needed
- Identifying relevant awards to boost the visibility and reputation of clients, sourcing information, writing and submitting entries
- Being an ambassador for Storm and building the agency’s profile by maintaining positive ratings and writing successful award entries.
You need to:
- Have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a senior PR role
- Have an in-depth understanding of traditional and digital marketing strategies
- Be able to demonstrate a track record in developing PR campaigns with a commercial focus
- Be pro-active, flexible and professional with strong networking and communication skills
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, working across clients, sectors and projects simultaneously under pressure
- Agency or in-house experience desirable.